Online courses are a great way to teach despite the distance between teachers and students. However, online classes often struggle with low student retention rates.There’s an easy way to avoid that! To better engage your audience and personalize their learning experience you can use webinars. They will quickly add the human element and interaction to your online classes and significantly transform it.
But how to achieve that? To answer that we’ve invited Shelly Sanchez Terrell, a digital learning expert, to speak about using webinars for hosting online classes.
What will you learn from the webinar?
• Ways to engage all learners
• How to design captivating webinar lessons and activities for students
• Tactics for inviting professionals to share their expert knowledge with your students
• Tips for organizing student-led webinars
• Ideas for follow-up after your webinar
The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:00 noon EST.
Hurry, limited availability!
Shelly Terrell is a teacher, trainer, eLearning specialist, and author of numerous books on teaching and digital learning strategies. She has been recognized by New York Times, ELTon Awards and Microsoft’s Heroes for Education.